Employee & Labour Relations
Organizations must always be assessing the employee relations climate, whether unionized or not. It is imperative employees feel valued and that they truly are critical to the success of the enterprise. Although the goal is to have everyone aligned to move the organization forward there will be problems. Like a mountain with varying terrain, there will be workplace conflict. How the employer responds is just as important as to having mechanisms in place to avoid conflict. Handling difficult employee situations is one of the toughest jobs leaders encounter. Avoid costly litigation and comply with all legislative requirements through fair and effective resolution.
Whether you are managing with policies, employee handbooks or collective agreements we can assist you in:
· Developing and managing with policies, handbooks or collective agreements
· Facilitation of consensus development for mandate setting
· Negotiating Collective Agreements (including first contracts and renewals)
· Managing grievances and/or arbitrations
· Preparing clients for and/or appear at arbitrations, hearings and tribunals
· Labour relations training to frontline managers and supervisors
· Individualized coaching and mentorship
· Managing performance management issues
Draw on the vast experience we have in this area. All inquiries will be handled with full confidentiality.