Harassment & Violence
Are you ready to implement Bill 168?
Are you ready to effectively deal with a Complaint of Violence,
Harassment or Disruptive Behaviour in the Workplace?
Are you ready to deal with the Ministry of Labour Inspector’s
questions about your program?
Do you have the capacity to:
• Assess the risk of workplace violence or harassment and take reasonable precautions?
• Develop written policies?
• Develop a program to implement and maintain those workplace violence and harassment policies?
• Effectively train your employees?
• Successfully investigate complaints?
You can count on PeopleRight to:
· Assess your status to implement the requirements of Bill 168,
· Assist you in developing and implementing the required policies and programs,
· Assist in conducting your risk assessments,
· Train your supervisors and employees,
· Conduct professional and expeditious workplace investigations.